Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)

Go down 
+3
Arnold38
famouswhendead
DJFanch29
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty10/21/2013, 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/20/2013, 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
macoooy25
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
macoooy25

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/19/2013, 12:17 pm

Francois you're the best Smile
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/19/2013, 11:38 am

Great ! Thanks very much !!!
Back to top Go down
famouswhendead
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/19/2013, 8:38 am

My recording of the webcast is now on youtube. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
fandekatie
Admin
Admin
fandekatie

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/18/2013, 8:31 pm

Merci à tous pour vos comptes rendus, que de bons souvenirs... bounce
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/18/2013, 10:52 am

Thanks very much Markus for your feedback and your beautiful photos and videos ! I was sad that I can't be with you but I had the chance that it was webcasted ! Incredible concert with Amy in big form and the band too ! I missed KT unfortunately but yes she's a wonderful artist too ! I'm fan of her since a long time ! Scottish girls are the best !!! Very Happy 

What a great night for you with Pascal Clorinda Arnold and Diego (Welcome !!!) ! cheers 

I 'm totally agree with you to say that it's one of her best live performance . Amy2 

So she announced that she's take a break after this tour in the start of 2014 before working on her 4th album ! So she derserves it but we must wait for a long time to see her again ! Sad
Back to top Go down
macoooy25
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
macoooy25

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/18/2013, 10:06 am

Yes you are right. But i sang Mr. Rock & Roll and not slow it down lol!

and very sad no more Amy for a long time :-(
Back to top Go down
diegowar
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/18/2013, 1:12 am

You should have slowed it down, down down down, down down-down down ^^

Great concert here too, my second one. First row as well (brother of Arnold).

Now I've heard no more concerts that I can go to until 2015 ? Don't tell me that it's over Shocked  !
Back to top Go down
macoooy25
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
macoooy25

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/17/2013, 11:17 pm

Hi Amy Fans

It was a warm and sunny day on 15.8.2013 when i went to Avenches to see Amy and for my very first time KT Tunstall. After arriving in Avenches i walked around throug the nice village and i heard someone called my Name.... i turned back and it was Pascal, who was sitting in a Restaurant with a beer! lol what else ha ha
He was there with his wife and another woman.
I ordered a coke ;)and we talked until we heard some music from the venue. We thought Amy might have a soundcheck..... but :-( 
There we met Clorinda and Arnold with his Brother.
From 16:00 on, we held our pole positions, to reach first row at the stage. Because an Amy gig and not to be at first row is "a no go" ;-)
At 18:00 we stormed the beautiful venue. We knew it will be a very long evening.
From far we heard then drums and bagpipes. So beautiful! What an opening for a Scottish evening. They marched then on the stage and played wonderful music :-)
We were now in the in mood to welcome the Scottish KT Tunstall. She was amazing. Beautiful songs and the way she communicated with the crowd was awesome and funny. I am a massive fan of her now :-)
Too early her show was over.
After a break, the "band of horses" took the stage. Well i must say it is not my cup of tea. Means, it was loud yes but sorry i prefer other style of music.
The next break was just to make ourselves ready for Queen Amy from Scotland.
At last at 23.30 the lights went out and Amy and the band were on the stage. It was a brilliant show. For me it was the best show i ever saw from Amy and band. All the other shows were already amazing. But this evening i won't forget anymore. My only problem was Pascal on my left side! ha ha it was a joke Pascal.
We spent a wonderful and funny day, with brilliant music in an absolutely fantastic venue.
After 4 encores the concert was over :-(((

All would be like in a beautiful dream... if I would not have to pay a fine. Why the hell there is radar in the middle of the night on my way home, when i'm singing Amy's songs????

Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by macoooy25 on 8/18/2013, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
macoooy25
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
macoooy25

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/17/2013, 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
macoooy25
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
macoooy25

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/17/2013, 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Ezio
Mr Rock & Roll
Mr Rock & Roll
Ezio

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/17/2013, 11:55 am

thanks for the file audio
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 10:37 pm

Thanks Pascal for these beautiful pics !!!

You can watch the full album on our facebook page too :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
fandekatie
Admin
Admin
fandekatie

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 10:32 pm

Quelques photos du 15 août 2013 au Festival Rock OZ'Arènes

Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous :

Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 9:37 pm

Quel fantastique concert que j'ai eu la chance de vivre derrière mon poste de TV malgré la tristesse de ne pas avoir pu être avec vous ! 
Quelle soirée çà a dû être avec une Amy au top de sa forme et un public fantastique !

J'ai raté KT car je nn'avais pas encore trouvé le lien ! Une grande artiste !

Et le bagpipe qui joue "Flower of Scotland" en son honneur c'était chouette !!!

What a fantastic concert that I had the chance to live behind my television despite the sadness of not being able to be with you!

What a night here had to be with Amy in top form and a great audience!

I missed KT because I had not yet found the link! A great artist too!

And bagpipe playing "Flower of Scotland" in her honor it was really nice!
Back to top Go down
fandekatie
Admin
Admin
fandekatie

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 9:14 pm

Salut à tous, merci Arnold pour ton CR.

Je suis parti avec mon épouse et une amie, sur place, nous avons rejoint ma belle-soeur, mon beau-frère, puis les fans, tels que : Clorinda, Arnold et Markus.

Avec les fans, nous nous sommes de suite placés au premier rang, à l'ouverture des portes à 18h. Il faisait un soleil de plomb, env. 27/28 degrés et pas moyen de se mettre à l'ombre. On a du patienter près de 6h, mais lorsque la belle arrive, on oublie tout Smile 

Vers 18h45, les cornemuses étaient bien présentes avec 20 musiciens pour soulever la soirée au thème de l'Ecosse et de la fierté d'Amy de venir de ce beau pays.

A 19h15, une autre écossaise arrive sur scène, Kt Tunstall, on a pu vivre un concert incroyable.

A 21h30, la place était groupe "Band of Horses" (USA). 

Pour ma part, je ne tarirai aucune éloge car ils étaient trop occupés à tirer leur setlist sans lever les yeux vers le public, il n'y a eu aucune interaction.

J'ai été très déçu du comportement de ces musiciens !!!! (A chacun ses gouts)No

A 23h30, un petit bout de femme pointe sous l'acclamation du public, mais qui est donc cette petite ???

Ah oui, il s'agit d'Amy Macdonald, une chanteuse écossaise que les suisses adorent.

Nous étions face à elle, avide de ses chansons. Durant près de deux heures, elle nous a tenu en haleine. Il était impossible de laisser les mains dans nos poches, elle faisait vibrer les quelques 5000 personnes présentes.

C'était simplement majestueux, si l'on devait mettre une note de 1 à 20 , je mettrais : 25/20 cheers cheers 

Je dois avouer, que pour mon 5ème concert d'Amy, celui-ci était vraiment le meilleur. La foule était complètement déchainée.

Lorsqu'elle a annoncé qu'elle ne viendrait plus en Suisse pour quelques années, il y a eu comme un silence, tout le monde a eu un sentiment de tristesse, mais Amy a su nous reprendre et l'ambiance a redoublé d'intensité.

En rentrant, on écoutait encore Amy dans la voiture, chaque chanson nous procurait un sentiment de bien-être et quelques frissons.

Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 3:33 pm

Arnold38 wrote:
Merci beaucoup pour le lien famouswhendead ! Sa fera un souvenir c'est cool Smile
C'était vraiment un excellent concert je suis arrivé dès l'après midi ce qui m'a permis de retrouver d'autres fans présent sur place et d'avoir une excellente place au premier rang au centre :)le concert à duré 1h35 soit comme un concert normal, le son était excellent l'ambiance bonne enfant et Amy était en grande forme, que demandé de plus ^^? L'enchainement Higher and Higher/DTMTIO est juste magnifique
Le seul truc un peu difficile et que j'ai du partir en bombe après le concert car je n'avais plus que trois heures avant que le boulot reprenne et 300kms à faire ce qui était un peu chaud mais sa c'est fait, enchainé le boulot directement en rentrant était pas super motivant mais bon c'est un sacrifice qui en valait la peine vu super concert qui était en jeu ^^
Maintenant plus de concert d'Amy avant un moment sa va me manqué Neutral

Thank you very much for the link famouswhendead! It will be a memory that's cool Smile 
It was really a great concert since I arrived in the afternoon which allowed me to find other fans on site and have an excellent front row center :)The concert lasted 1:35 or as a normal concert, the sound was excellent atmosphere and good-child Amy was in great form, which asked for more ^ ^? The sequence Higher and Higher / DTMTIO is just beautiful
The only thing a little difficult and I had to leave in spray after the concert because I had no more than three hours before the job resume and 300kms to what was a little hot but its done chained the job directly on returning was not great but good motivating it is a sacrifice that was worth seen great concert that was playing ^ ^
Now more of Amy concert for a while here I will miss Neutral 
Merci Arnold pour tes 1ères impressions ! cheers En effet c'était géant ! Pour moi une de ses meilleures live et quelle chance d'avoir pu voir çà malgré tout car j'étais tridste de ne pas pouvoir me joindre à vous comme à Zurich !  Neutral

Thank you Arnold for your 1st feedback ! cheers it was huge indeed ! For me one of her best live and how lucky to have seen here anyway because I was sad not to be able to join you as in Zurich ! Neutral 

PS : j'ai fait une rapide traduction ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Arnold38
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 3:19 pm

Merci beaucoup pour le lien famouswhendead ! Sa fera un souvenir c'est cool Smile
C'était vraiment un excellent concert je suis arrivé dès l'après midi ce qui m'a permis de retrouver d'autres fans présent sur place et d'avoir une excellente place au premier rang au centre :)le concert à duré 1h35 soit comme un concert normal, le son était excellent l'ambiance bonne enfant et Amy était en grande forme, que demandé de plus ^^? L'enchainement Higher and Higher/DTMTIO est juste magnifique
Le seul truc un peu difficile et que j'ai du partir en bombe après le concert car je n'avais plus que trois heures avant que le boulot reprenne et 300kms à faire ce qui était un peu chaud mais sa c'est fait, enchainé le boulot directement en rentrant était pas super motivant mais bon c'est un sacrifice qui en valait la peine vu super concert qui était en jeu ^^
Maintenant plus de concert d'Amy avant un moment sa va me manqué Neutral

Thank you very much for the link famouswhendead! It will be a memory that's cool Smile 
It was really a great concert since I arrived in the afternoon which allowed me to find other fans on site and have an excellent front row center Smile The concert lasted 1:35 or as a normal concert, the sound was excellent atmosphere and good-child Amy was in great form, which asked for more ^ ^? The sequence Higher and Higher / DTMTIO is just beautiful
The only thing a little difficult and I had to leave in spray after the concert because I had no more than three hours before the job resume and 300kms to what was a little hot but its done chained the job directly on returning was not great but good motivating it is a sacrifice that was worth seen great concert that was playing ^ ^
Now more of Amy concert for a while here I will miss Neutral 
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 3:16 pm

Thanks for your translation Jasmin ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 2:28 pm

DJFanch29 wrote:
Amy on Swiss TV !

Amy said in an interview: I am very proud that I am from Scotland! Certain influences from my ancestry reflect in my music. I love Switzerland very much. My first Hitsingle "This Is The Life" was 100 weeks in the Swiss Charts. I always feel very comfortable in Switzerland. People there are always extremely nice to me. It's kind of my second home.
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 1:42 pm

Amy on Swiss TV !

Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 11:08 am

famouswhendead wrote:
L'audio complet de la webcast diffusée en direct hier soir à 23h30 :

Super !!! Thanks very much !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
famouswhendead
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 10:58 am

L'audio complet de la webcast diffusée en direct hier soir à 23h30 :

Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty8/16/2013, 10:12 am

First videos !!!

Mr Rock & Roll :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)   08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland) Empty

Back to top Go down

08-15-2013 : Rock Oz’Arènes Festival -Avenches (Switzerland)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next