Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sabrina, from Belgium !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sabwi
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
sabwi

Sabrina, from Belgium ! Empty
PostSubject: Sabrina, from Belgium !   Sabrina, from Belgium ! Empty11/28/2016, 10:09 pm

Bonjour à tou(te)s, 

Je m'appelle Sabrina, j'habite en Belgique.

Comme beaucoup, j'ai découvert Amy sur le titre "This is The Life".
Ne l'entendant plus trop en radio, dans les médias etc par la suite, je n'ai plus trop suivi ce qu'elle faisait... jusqu'à ce que je rencontre Fanch.
Pour la petite histoire, je suis une très grande fan de la chanteuse Katie Melua et c'est lors d'un de ses concerts en décembre 2013 que nous nous sommes rencontrés, pour ensuite garder contact via un autre forum dédié à notre douce Katie ... mais ça c'est une autre histoire Smile

Pour en revenir à Amy, grâce aux publications et "à la promo" de Fanch, j'ai découvert certains de ses titres. 

Je dois bien avouer que je ne suis pas une fan ardue comme la plupart d'entre vous, mais mon envie de découvrir de nouveaux artistes et styles musicaux me mène vers ce forum. Ça faisait un petit temps que je pensais à m'y inscrire... alors l'arrivée d'un nouvel album, d'une prochaine tournée et la perspective d'enfin la voir en concert me fait penser que c'est le bon moment. 

J'espère donc en apprendre un peu plus sur elle via ce forum et espère que vous excuserez mon ignorance sur sa carrière Smile

À bientôt !

Hello to everyone,

My name is Sabrina, I live in Belgium.

Like many, I discovered Amy on the track "This is The Life".
Not hearing her too much in radio, in the media etc afterwards, I did not follow too much what she was doing ... until I met Fanch.
For the record, I am a very big fan of the singer Katie Melua and it was during one of her concerts in December 2013 that we met, and then keep in contact via another forum dedicated to our sweet Katie. .. But that's another story Smile

To go back to Amy, thanks to the publications and "to the promo" of Fanch, I discovered some of its titles.

I must confess that I am not an arduous fan like most of you, but my desire to discover new artists and musical styles leads me to this forum. It's been a while since I was thinking of registering ... then the arrival of a new album, an upcoming tour and the prospect of finally seeing it in concert makes me think it's the right one moment.

So I hope to learn a little more about it via this forum and hope that you will excuse my ignorance about her career Smile

See you soon !
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina, from Belgium !   Sabrina, from Belgium ! Empty11/28/2016, 10:37 pm

Welcome to Amy's home Sabwi ! cheers

J'espère que grâce à ce forum tu pourras mieux faire connaissance avec Amy
et bien-sûr la découvrir sur scène !
Dommage que le concert de Bruxelles soit un lundi , je t'aurais bien accompagné ! Wink

I hope that thanks to this forum you will be better able to get to know Amy

And of course discover her on stage !
Too bad the concert in Brussels is a Monday, I would have accompanied you !  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
sabwi
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
sabwi

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina, from Belgium !   Sabrina, from Belgium ! Empty11/29/2016, 11:39 am

Thank you Fanch Surprised
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina, from Belgium !   Sabrina, from Belgium ! Empty1/22/2017, 9:10 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABWI !!! cheers Amy2
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
sabwi
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
sabwi

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina, from Belgium !   Sabrina, from Belgium ! Empty1/22/2017, 9:25 pm

Thank you Fanch Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina, from Belgium !   Sabrina, from Belgium ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sabrina, from Belgium !
Page 1 of 1