Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's pretty much who I am

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greenhat
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
greenhat

That's pretty much who I am  Empty
PostSubject: That's pretty much who I am    That's pretty much who I am  Empty4/16/2018, 9:08 pm

Hi everyone. I am th 299th member of this amazing forum. I've been listening to Amy's music pretty much since she first released an album. I have to admit there were some breaks but at one of the darkest points of my life so far, which was in early summer last year, it occured to me that her music means the world to me.
So here I am. 26 years old, a little bit of a writer myself, a bag- pack traveller whenever possible, obsessed with doing good things and spreading good thoughts, working in a children's care institution and I am a dog lover.
As there is no special German forum I am going to stick around here. Love to be able to be a part of this.????
If there's anything anyone of you guys would like to know, just ask. I'll answer happily.

Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: That's pretty much who I am    That's pretty much who I am  Empty4/17/2018, 11:12 am

Hi Grenhat !!!

Welcome to Amy's home !
Hope you'll feel good here and that you'll find qhat you want. We try to build the biggest archive about Amy's career and also create contact between members.
Something unique and different than facebook.

Anyway hope you'll like to be here !

DJFanch29
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
damo75
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
damo75

PostSubject: Welcome   That's pretty much who I am  Empty4/17/2018, 2:05 pm

Hello Greenhat

Welcome to this great site

damo75
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's pretty much who I am    That's pretty much who I am  Empty

Back to top Go down

That's pretty much who I am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy Macdonald Official Forum :: THE FORUM :: Introduce yourself !-
Jump to: