Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2021 : The Human Demands Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

2021 : The Human Demands Tour Empty
PostSubject: 2021 : The Human Demands Tour   2021 : The Human Demands Tour Empty9/7/2020, 1:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]LIVE NEWS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Very excited to announce that I will be heading back out on the road, playing actual live concerts across the UK and Europe in 2021!!
In the UK there will be shows at London’s Roundhouse on May 6th and Glasgow’s
TRNSMT Festival on July 11th. And I will be performing my biggest shows in Germany since 2010, as well as concerts in Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] UK Fans - Pre-order my new album The Human Demands from my official store to access an exclusive pre-sale for the London Roundhouse date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] EU Fans - Sign up to my mailing list to access the pre-sale for all European tour dates! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I really can’t wait to see you all again, gonna be so excited that you might even catch me crowd surfing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
Vhazza
Admin
Admin

2021 : The Human Demands Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021 : The Human Demands Tour   2021 : The Human Demands Tour Empty9/7/2020, 10:33 pm

If you've already pre-ordered the album, you should have received an email re: the pre-sale for London (I have it on very good authority  Laugh)

Regards
V x
Back to top Go down
https://byvhari.etsy.com

2021 : The Human Demands Tour
Page 1 of 1