Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samwho3
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
samwho3

Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012   Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012 Empty9/19/2012, 10:33 pm

DJFanch29 wrote:
Amy was indeed in Germany last weekend but I don't know why.

She said no more on twitter:

Effectivement Amy était en Allemagne le wwek end dernier mais je ne sais pas pour quelles raisons non plus.

Elle n'en dit pas plus sur twitter :

"Such a crazy, amazing week! Off to Germany this weekend but tonight I am going to chill out! Telly and munchies

"Good evening Frankfurt! "

Holidays ??? :D

I don't think holidays, Francois, as through Twitter, I know Mark Kulke, her guitarist, and Jimmy Sims, her bassist, were there too. Unsure of the other band members. I know she's playing a live TV show in a few days in Rossatz, Austria (probably just 1-2 songs as they have about 20 performers listed). I follow practically the whole band, plus her sound engineer and a roadie or 2, on Twitter so I'll know exactly when and where they perform in order to check You Tube for subsequent video. It's not like all of them to be so quiet regarding their work, so there may be a surprise for us in the future (or maybe some wealthy German industrialist hired them to play a private party!!). But I have been curious why they mentioned going to Frankfurt but did not say why. As I am now retired, I have plenty of time for these questions to prey upon my mind. Thanks for the response. I guess whatever they were doing will emerge soon enough.
Sam

Je ne pense pas que les vacances, François, que grâce à Twitter, je sais que Mark Kulke, son guitariste, et Jimmy Sims, son bassiste, étaient là aussi. Incertain des autres membres du groupe. Je sais qu'elle joue une émission de télévision en direct dans quelques jours à Rossatz, Autriche (probablement à peine 1-2 morceaux à mesure qu'ils ont environ 20 artistes répertoriés). Je suis pratiquement toute la bande, ainsi que son ingénieur du son et un roadie ou 2, sur Twitter pour que je sache exactement quand et où ils accomplissent afin de vérifier You Tube pour la vidéo suivante. Ce n'est pas comme chacun d'eux pour être si calme en ce qui concerne leur travail, donc il ya peut-être une surprise pour nous dans le futur (ou peut-être quelque riche industriel allemand engagé à jouer une partie privée!). Mais j'ai été curieux de savoir pourquoi ils ont mentionné aller à Francfort, mais n'a pas dit pourquoi. Comme je suis maintenant à la retraite, j'ai beaucoup de temps pour ces questions à dévorer mon esprit. Merci pour la réponse. Je suppose que tout ce qu'ils faisaient sortira bientôt.
Sam
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012   Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012 Empty9/19/2012, 6:54 pm

Amy was indeed in Germany last weekend but I don't know why.

She said no more on twitter:

Effectivement Amy était en Allemagne le week end dernier mais je ne sais pas pour quelles raisons non plus.

Elle n'en dit pas plus sur twitter :

"Such a crazy, amazing week! Off to Germany this weekend but tonight I am going to chill out! Telly and munchies

"Good evening Frankfurt! "

Holidays ??? Very Happy

Last edited by DJFanch29 on 9/19/2012, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
samwho3
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
samwho3

PostSubject: Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012   Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012 Empty9/19/2012, 5:59 pm

This past weekend, Amy and at least some of her band went to Frankfurt, but I have read or heard nothing about the reason for that trip. Does anyone know if they gave a performance somewhere in Germany on the weekend of September 15-16?
Sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012   Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frankfurt, September 15-16, 2012
Page 1 of 1