Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)   25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty9/22/2013, 9:10 pm

And the 2nd night !

Thank you very much Bieke for these great pics !!! Very Happy cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)   25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty9/22/2013, 8:27 pm

1st night :

Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)   25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty3/4/2013, 9:07 pm

Voilà quelques vidéos !!!

Here is a few videos !!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Everything4Amy
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
Everything4Amy

PostSubject: Re: 25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)   25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty3/3/2013, 10:13 pm

Thank you for these wonderfull review....
I can not believe that you call me in this. You are the boy who stand next to me on the front row Monday???

It was AWESOME... Smile

During these two days in Brussels it was terribly cold, Zurich's more! Waiting times before the room is really a hassle, but it allowed me to meet a French fan (Stephane) and a Belgian (Pauline), French is a fan of Amy Long date, he came to see for the 10th time and was also two more concerts in Brussels that of Luxembourg, by cons I would have spoken well of the forum to give you a little pub, but apparently it is not too adept Internet, it uses almost none. I had a front row in the middle for the first concert, the hall is a bit similar to Zurich, small and friendly, the first part is not top I almost regretted our friends Luca Little (I said almost ^ ^) short concert was once again a treat. After the concert I did not wait to see Amy I did not come too late since it was working early the next day and then I had seen Amy in the previous concert, the next Stephane tell me that the has not seen. It is then left for a day in the freezing cold and then again a great concert and I am not tired at all ^ ^
After the concert I expect this one it remained with Stephane, there was also Everything4Amy waiting with us. Amy went out into the tourbus as in the third concert in Zurich, it remained to sign autographs and take pictures, we were staying for 8 to view, but not that of fans: 4 of us were concert, the other 4 were only vulgar autograph hunter who with all his somewhat famous person without even going to see them in concert ...
When my turn came I told Amy that tomorrow will be the last concert for me and it will be a bit sad ^ ^ she said, "you come again tomorrow, you are a super fan" after taking a picture I'm talking about with a member of his staff who said she will return probably in Belgium this summer, I told him that I am French and he replied that there was no planned move to France this summer ...
For photos or video concert I'm sorry but I is not taken, I do with almost never takes I can not get motivated to me the camera during the concerts I'm too busy with this which is in my eyes ^ ^

The next concert in the last Rockhal in Luxembourg, a much larger room this time but will be fulfilled very well which is nice for Amy. During the afternoon a Luxembourg television interviewed me will come to me and some other fan in relation to a topic Amy Macdonald for their newspaper, I found good link but the 5-minute interview they have an extract of 2 seconds or I mean ^ ^
I spent the afternoon waiting with Stephane but also a father and daughter from Germany that we had already met in Zurich! They were also a few things like 11 or 12 concerts Amy! The organization of rockhal was pathetic opening the doors were not made to advantage those who waited all day in front of the room, thankfully the pit was so immense that a mad sprint I could ratrapé all those who had the opportunity to double me and I was able to get my first rank. The first part was okay, it was a group opposed to Luca Little or Belgian singer who was all alone on stage, so musically it was a little better. The last concert is over once again too fast, then it's hard to say that the tour is over! 8h train back to Grenoble were endless and the return to work was not easy, even if the post concert depression is always hyper I am still glad I did this tour and especially to have discovered this artist I follow as much as possible now Wink. To finish a small bonus when I got home I sent a tweet to Amy saying that it was my first tour and I found it fantastic and it was an amazing artist, and m ' responded "Thanks for coming" Smile

A big thank you for your videos françois, I look from time to time these days for me plunged in his concerts
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Arnold38
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Re: 25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)   25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty3/3/2013, 9:36 pm

Lors de ces deux jours à Bruxelles il faisait horriblement froid, encore plus qu'a Zurich ! Les heures d'attente devant la salle sont vraiment un calvaire, mais sa m'a permis de faire la connaissance d'un fan français (Stephane) et d'une belge (Pauline), le Français est un fan d'Amy de longue date, il venait la voir pour la 10e fois et faisait lui aussi les deux concerts de Bruxelles plus celui du Luxembourg, par contre je lui aurait bien parlé du forum pour vous faire un peu de pub, mais apparament il n'est pas trop adepte d'internet, il ne s'en sert quasiment pas. J'ai eu un premier rang au milieu pour le 1er concert, la salle est un peu similaire à celle de Zurich, petite et conviviale, la 1er partie pas top j'en est presque regretté notre amis Luca Little (j'ai dit presque ^^) bref le concert fut une fois de plus un régal. Après le concert je n'ai pas attendu pour voir Amy je ne voulais pas rentré trop tard vu que la personne qui m'hébergé travaillait tot le lendemain et puis j'avais déjà vu Amy lors du précédent concert, le lendemain Stephane me dira qu'il ne l'a pas vu. C'est ensuite repartit pour une journée dans le froid glacial puis à nouveau un concert génial dont je ne me lasse pas le moins du monde ^^
Après le concert je suis ce coup ci resté attendre avec Stephane, il y avait également Everything4Amy qui attendait avec nous. Amy est sortit pour aller dans son tourbus comme lors du 3e concert de Zurich, elle est resté pour signé des autographes et prendre des photos, on était 8 à être resté pour la voir, mais pas que des fans : 4 d'entre nous était au concert, les 4 autres n'étaient que de vulgaire chasseur d'autographe qui font sa avec toutes personne un peu célèbre sans même aller les voir au concerts...
Quand vient mon tour je dis à Amy que demain ce sera le dernier concert pour moi et que ce sera un peu triste ^^, elle me dit "you come again tomorrow, you are a super fan", après avoir pris une photo je parle avec un membre de son staff qui me dit qu'elle reviendra surement en belgique cette été, je lui dit que je suis français et il me répond qu'il n'y a pas de passage prévu en france cette été...
Pour les photos ou vidéo de concert je suis désolé mais je n'en est pas pris, en faites je n'en prend quasiment jamais je n'arrive pas à me motivé à sortir l'appareil durant les concerts je suis trop pris par ce qui est sous mes yeux ^^

Le lendemain dernier concert à la Rockhal au Luxembourg, une salle bien plus grande cette fois ci mais qui sera très très bien rempli ce qui fait plaisir pour Amy. Durant l'après midi une télévision luxembourgeoise viendra m'interviewé moi et quelques autres fan, en rapport à un sujet sur Amy Macdonald pour leur journal, bon j'ai trouvé le lien mais sur les 5 minutes d'interview ils n'ont mis qu'un extrait de 2 secondes ou je parle ^^
J'ai passé l'après midi à attendre avec Stephane mais aussi avec un père et sa fille venu d'Allemagne que l'on avait déjà croisé à Zurich ! Ils en étaient eux aussi à quelques choses comme 11 ou 12 concerts d'Amy ! L'organisation de la rockhal était lamentable l'ouverture des portes n'étaient pas du tout faite pour avantagé ceux qui avaient attendu toute la journée devant la salle, heureusement la fosse était tellement immense que sur un sprint de folie j'ai pu ratrapé tout ceux qui en avait profité pour me doublé, et j'ai ainsi pu avoir mon premier rang. La 1er partie fut passable, c'était un vrai groupe contrairement à Luca Little ou au chanteur belge qui était tout seul sur scène, donc musicallement c'était un peu mieux. Le dernier concert est passé une fois de plus trop vite, c'est ensuite dur de se dire que la tournée est terminé ! Les 8h de trains pour revenir à Grenoble furent interminable et le retour au boulot ne fut pas évident, même si la déprime post concert est toujours la je reste malgré tout hyper content d'avoir fait cette tournée et surtout d'avoir découvert cette artiste que je suivrait le plus souvent possible désormais Wink . Pour finir un petit bonus lorsque je suis rentré chez moi j'ai envoyé un tweet à Amy en lui disant que c'était ma 1er tournée et que j'avais trouvé sa fantastique et que c'était une artiste incroyable, et elle m'a répondu "Thanks for coming" Smile

Un grand merci pour tes vidéos françois, je les regarde de temps en temps ces derniers jours pour me replongé dans ses concerts

During these two days in Brussels it was terribly cold, Zurich's more! Waiting times before the room is really a hassle, but it allowed me to meet a French fan (Stephane) and a Belgian (Pauline), French is a fan of Amy Long date, he came to see for the 10th time and was also two more concerts in Brussels that of Luxembourg, by cons I would have spoken well of the forum to give you a little pub, but apparently it is not too adept Internet, it uses almost none. I had a front row in the middle for the first concert, the hall is a bit similar to Zurich, small and friendly, the first part is not top I almost regretted our friends Luca Little (I said almost ^ ^) short concert was once again a treat. After the concert I did not wait to see Amy I did not come too late since it was working early the next day and then I had seen Amy in the previous concert, the next Stephane tell me that the has not seen. It is then left for a day in the freezing cold and then again a great concert and I am not tired at all ^ ^
After the concert I expect this one it remained with Stephane, there was also Everything4Amy waiting with us. Amy went out into the tourbus as in the third concert in Zurich, it remained to sign autographs and take pictures, we were staying for 8 to view, but not that of fans: 4 of us were concert, the other 4 were only vulgar autograph hunter who with all his somewhat famous person without even going to see them in concert ...
When my turn came I told Amy that tomorrow will be the last concert for me and it will be a bit sad ^ ^ she said, "you come again tomorrow, you are a super fan" after taking a picture I'm talking about with a member of his staff who said she will return probably in Belgium this summer, I told him that I am French and he replied that there was no planned move to France this summer ...
For photos or video concert I'm sorry but I is not taken, I do with almost never takes I can not get motivated to me the camera during the concerts I'm too busy with this which is in my eyes ^ ^

The next concert in the last Rockhal in Luxembourg, a much larger room this time but will be fulfilled very well which is nice for Amy. During the afternoon a Luxembourg television interviewed me will come to me and some other fan in relation to a topic Amy Macdonald for their newspaper, I found good link but the 5-minute interview they have an extract of 2 seconds or I mean ^ ^
I spent the afternoon waiting with Stephane but also a father and daughter from Germany that we had already met in Zurich! They were also a few things like 11 or 12 concerts Amy! The organization of rockhal was pathetic opening the doors were not made to advantage those who waited all day in front of the room, thankfully the pit was so immense that a mad sprint I could ratrapé all those who had the opportunity to double me and I was able to get my first rank. The first part was okay, it was a group opposed to Luca Little or Belgian singer who was all alone on stage, so musically it was a little better. The last concert is over once again too fast, then it's hard to say that the tour is over! 8h train back to Grenoble were endless and the return to work was not easy, even if the post concert depression is always hyper I am still glad I did this tour and especially to have discovered this artist I follow as much as possible now Wink. To finish a small bonus when I got home I sent a tweet to Amy saying that it was my first tour and I found it fantastic and it was an amazing artist, and m ' responded "Thanks for coming" Smile

A big thank you for your videos françois, I look from time to time these days for me plunged in his concerts

Last edited by Arnold38 on 3/4/2013, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Everything4Amy
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
Everything4Amy

PostSubject: Re: 25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)   25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty2/28/2013, 10:05 pm

Hi, I was there (2 times) in the AB. I stand (2 times) on the front row law for Amy. She saw me Smile

I can not place ALL my pictures (because I have more than 42 pictures on my pc....)
But here is a link to my facebook page.... I have some pictures of her Smile

Before she would sing the cover (26/02) I screamed: 'HIGHER AND HIGHER'. She said to me: 'We all know you were here yesterday, keep it silent please.'

She saw me, because my T-shirt was so nice (the first my favourite pic of her, and the second a picture with the text: She is what happiness means to me)

I filmed a few of my favourites songs... The Furthest Star, Love Love and Give It All Up....
I place it this weekend here on this forum Smile

Greetz, Bieke (one of the HAPPIEST girls of Belgium! Smile )
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: 25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)   25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty2/26/2013, 8:51 pm

First pics !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: 25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)   25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty2/26/2013, 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Capacity : 2000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)   25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium) Empty

Back to top Go down

25/26-02-2013 - Live Ancienne Belgique Brussells (Belgium)
Page 1 of 1