Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel right now ?

Go down 
+4
Dennis
Vhazza
MISTER WOO
DJFanch29
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty3/10/2013, 10:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 2546470273small1

Ces 2 magnifiques chansons résument l'état dans lequel je me trouve en ce moment ! Encore sur mon Amy - nuage, j'apprends aujourd'hui que je vais revoir Katie plus tôt que prévu, dans un lieu magnifique, où je rêvais de retourner, où j'avais eu le bonheur de voir Amy sur scène pour la 1ère fois en juillet 2010 !

These two beautiful songs sum up the state in which I find myself right now! Still on my Amy - cloud, I learned today that I will see Katie sooner than expected, in a beautiful place, where I dreamed of back where I had the happiness of seeing Amy on stage for the first time in July 2010 !

I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Last edited by DJFanch29 on 10/4/2013, 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net

AuthorMessage
M.M
Admin
Admin
M.M

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/28/2013, 10:41 am

DJFanch29 wrote:
I'm sad ! Crying or Very sad

Why are you sad poor François!? Because Amy won't come in France this year? If it's that, is it a good reason!! :'(
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/27/2013, 10:20 pm

I'm sad ! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vhazza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/21/2013, 7:15 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief that I can see an end at the light of the tunnel. Writing a 3,500 word essay complete with full reference would be easier than what I'm currently writing!

Huggles
Vhari x
Back to top Go down
https://byvhari.etsy.com
MISTER WOO
Young Lover
Young Lover
MISTER WOO

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/21/2013, 7:11 pm

Feel Chilled out thid bright sunny sunday evening & excited by next sunday i will be going to see Pink at the o2 in London[the dome] Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/21/2013, 6:42 pm

I'm boring ! Looking forward summer and festival season ! Smile

The sunday evening blues !

Back to top Go down
Vhazza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/15/2013, 1:25 am

Yep Smile That's why when it came to the live dates I used to post who was going where if people wanted to meet up (though there was the whole safety thing too of course!) Although I tend to meet folk anyway :p And how are fans meant to interact with each other??? *sigh*

Brain is still frazzled :p

Huggles
Vhari x
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/15/2013, 12:53 am

I also saw that there was no link on the official website! I am still what is going on. I think the two are complementary forums. We both know that it is very difficult to make live a forum, but still, like I said, most people are content with fan pages on FB. Here I find annoying because people "like" only without giving their opinion. There is no exchange or sharing !
A forum can do so much more! Arrange for concerts, help each member for tickets, transportation, ... find themselves or meet also during these concerts. What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Vhazza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/15/2013, 12:27 am

Sadly the issue with the official forum is that there is no longer on link to it from her main site so people don't know that it's there Sad Shame too. used to be a great atmosphere there Sad

Anyhooooo, have one frazzled brain right now Shocked

Huggles
Vhari x
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
Dennis

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/14/2013, 10:47 pm

Absolutely, she deserved it. I also think that Facebook is boring sometimes, because in the groups or Fanpages it's not really a chat with the other Amy-Fans, only "like and share"...as you say.

But this Forum is still young, hopefully in a few months it have more members. Wink
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/14/2013, 10:31 pm

Thanks for your support Dennis ! Don't worry about your activity here ! Each one is free to be active or no ! But it's true that I can't do all alone and it's not very funny to be the only one to post ! I need to everyone for this forum become bigger and aliving ! But no one is forced to subscribe ! Many people prefer FB pages but for me it's boring ! Every time the same pics and videos and only "like" without comments and true share ! I'm doing my best for this forum and I spend a lot of time on it ! Amy deserve the best support !
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
Dennis

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/14/2013, 10:19 pm

I feel sorry that I'm not are a active member on this forum. You spend your time for this and only a few people notice that. But, to be honest, I'm not the person for a forum. I see that the German Amy-Forum is hacked again! I hope this Forum will not happen this and we get more (active) members.

Her official Forum isn't good in my opinion Surprised

Edit: I see that I'm maybe wrote this in the wrong thread Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vhazza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty4/7/2013, 12:53 pm

Tired Sleep

Just spent an amazing 8 days in L.A. but think that the jeg lag might be kicking in now :s Still it's been worth it Smile

Huggles
Vhari x
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty3/30/2013, 2:16 pm

MISTER WOO wrote:
2 of my fave female singers Very Happy Katie and Amy cheers

Yes they're both so beautiful and talented ! two voices from heaven ! I love you
Back to top Go down
MISTER WOO
Young Lover
Young Lover
MISTER WOO

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty3/30/2013, 12:10 pm

2 of my fave female singers Very Happy Katie and Amy cheers
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty3/10/2013, 10:09 pm

How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 2546470273small1

Ces 2 magnifiques chansons résument l'état dans lequel je me trouve en ce moment ! Encore sur mon Amy - nuage, j'apprends aujourd'hui que je vais revoir Katie plus tôt que prévu, dans un lieu magnifique, où je rêvais de retourner, où j'avais eu le bonheur de voir Amy sur scène pour la 1ère fois en juillet 2010 !

These two beautiful songs sum up the state in which I find myself right now! Still on my Amy - cloud, I learned today that I will see Katie sooner than expected, in a beautiful place, where I dreamed of back where I had the happiness of seeing Amy on stage for the first time in July 2010 !

I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Last edited by DJFanch29 on 10/4/2013, 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel right now ?   How do you feel right now ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel right now ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy Macdonald Official Forum :: OTHER THEMES :: How do you feel right now ?-
Jump to: