Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birdy The Little Songbird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

Birdy The Little Songbird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birdy The Little Songbird   Birdy The Little Songbird Empty3/29/2016, 8:18 pm

just got the new album today ! cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: Birdy The Little Songbird   Birdy The Little Songbird Empty8/13/2014, 2:42 pm

Great day with Birdy 2 days before Amy at Stars in Town Schaffhausen (Switzerland) !

We was 5000 to applause the talented little songbird !

Earlier we can see her before her soundcheck ...magic moments

Best moments when we were able to meet her for a few autographs and pictures !

See you later for the show Jasmine and Rosie !

THE CONCERT :

Find more photos from soundceck meeting and concert here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great moments spent with a young and such talented artist, and also a kindness and exemplary humility !

Back to top Go down
sabrina 20
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Birdy Interview without words   Birdy The Little Songbird Empty8/8/2014, 8:18 pm

Hey guys,

just found an Interview with Birdy without Any words. Birdy only answers with mimic.
Unfortainly the questions are in German.

Enjoy watching it

Back to top Go down
sabrina 20
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Answer   Birdy The Little Songbird Empty8/8/2014, 8:16 pm

DJFanch29 wrote:
What a fantastic night with Birdy at Stars in Town before Amy tomorrow !!!

Full photos album here !

Videos soon !

It's an incredeble photo with you & Birdy.
Although I am not a very huge Fan of her, I think she's an amazing person.
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: Birdy The Little Songbird   Birdy The Little Songbird Empty8/8/2014, 9:08 am

What a fantastic night with Birdy at Stars in Town before Amy tomorrow !!!

Full photos album here !

Videos soon !
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Birdy The Little Songbird   Birdy The Little Songbird Empty8/3/2014, 10:25 am

Who told me that I chose as artists in "y"?  Very Happy 

This is true but it is an incredible coincidence! After Katie, Amy, Sandi, Holly, Gaby ... so here's "topic" that I had to do about it that requires me to return to Switzerland in the month of February! : hello :: shedtears:

Jasmine Van Den Bogaerde, known by her stage name Birdy (born 15 May 1996 in Lymington) is a British singer and musician, best known for winning the music competition Open Mic UK in 2008, at the age of 12 years. His version of Skinny Love by Bon Iver was released in January 2011, finishing in the Top-20 of the UK Singles Chart and in some European countries. His album Birdy is released on November 7, 2011. His second album Fire Within was released September 23, 2013 in France.

Birdy was born in Lymington in Hampshire County. His mother, Sophie Van Den Bogaerde is a concert pianist, and taught him to play the piano to its 7 years. Very soon after (8 years), she began writing and composing his own songs. It has Belgian and Dutch origins and is the niece of actor Dirk Bogarde.

His nickname comes from his parents, who gave her when she was little, because at teatime, Jasmine opened his mouth like a little bird, "birdy" in English.

She studied at the School Priestlands in Lymington, a small state school which specializes in visual and performing arts. She sings and plays the piano. In 2008, at the age of 12, she won the talent contest Open Mic UK, interpreting So Be Free, a song of his own composition, in front of 2,000 spectators. She won the award in the category under 18.

In 2011, at the age of 15, Birdy releases a cover of the song "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver. The song became his first hit in the UK Singles Chart, and made ​​known throughout Europe.

Who told me that I chose as artists in "y"? : lol:

This is true but it is an incredible coincidence! After Katie, Amy, Sandi, Holly, Gaby ... so here's "topic" that I had to do about it that requires me to return to Switzerland in the month of February! : hello :: shedtears:

Jasmine Van Den Bogaerde, known by her stage name Birdy (born 15 May 1996 in Lymington) is a British singer and musician, best known for winning the music competition Open Mic UK in 2008, at the age of 12 years. His version of Skinny Love by Bon Iver was released in January 2011, finishing in the Top-20 of the UK Singles Chart and in some European countries. His album Birdy is released on November 7, 2011. His second album Fire Within was released September 23, 2013 in France.

Birdy was born in Lymington in Hampshire County. His mother, Sophie Van Den Bogaerde is a concert pianist, and taught him to play the piano to its 7 years. Very soon after (8 years), she began writing and composing his own songs. It has Belgian and Dutch origins and is the niece of actor Dirk Bogarde.

His nickname comes from his parents, who gave her when she was little, because at teatime, Jasmine opened his mouth like a little bird, "birdy" in English.

She studied at the School Priestlands in Lymington, a small state school which specializes in visual and performing arts. She sings and plays the piano. In 2008, at the age of 12, she won the talent contest Open Mic UK, interpreting So Be Free, a song of his own composition, in front of 2,000 spectators. She won the award in the category under 18.

In 2011, at the age of 15, Birdy releases a cover of the song "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver. The song became his first hit in the UK Singles Chart, and made ​​known throughout Europe.

Then his second success "People Help The People" (a cover of Cherry Ghost)

In June 2012, she collaborated with the British folk group Mumford & Sons for the soundtrack of Brave, the Pixar animated film released in 2012. This song is called "Learn Me Right"

And live!

Fire Within is the second album Birdy, released September 23, 2013 Accompanied by several songwriters., She wrote and composed the album. Knowing very well play the piano, she decided to learn the guitar: and the piano is still the main instrument on this album, although the guitar occupies an important place. "

The first single "Wings" is already a huge success!

The second single "Light Me Up" is a preuvee a certain evolution of his music:

But this beautiful album contains many other nuggets!

An immense talent only 17 than I can not wait to discover on stage !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birdy The Little Songbird   Birdy The Little Songbird Empty

Back to top Go down

Birdy The Little Songbird
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy Macdonald Official Forum :: OTHER THEMES :: Your Other Artists-
Jump to: