The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchRegisterLog in

It's me.... R.E.M.O.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.E.M.O.
Admin
Admin
R.E.M.O.

It's me.... R.E.M.O. Empty
PostSubject: It's me.... R.E.M.O.   It's me.... R.E.M.O. Empty8/18/2014, 3:21 am

Hey guys,
As solicited in the PM, I shortly introduce myself. My name is, as written in the header, Remo. I'm Swiss/Canadian, born (in 1987) and raised in Europe's heart Switzerland and until today still living there. My profession is in the field of chemistry, thus I'm a druid of modern times. But don't worry, I don't breaking bad Wink.

I'm absolutly passionate in music. But it's not very dependent on the genre, music has simply to resonating with my soul. Therefore I have a very broad range taste in music. It goes through the whole series of rock/punk/independent/rap/old school hip hop/folk/electro/dark-new-wave/techno/deep-g-house/ska/drum'n'bass/blues'n'jazz etc. Further I'm interested in different kind of sports like squash, ice hockey (SC Bern; Florida Panthers), basketball, rugby and last but not least football (Ajax Amsterdam). I'm highly interested in all kind of technology, especially IT-, medical- & energy-technologies. To get a balance I'm hanging around with my mates at the lake or/and party with them.

To finish up my introduction - My first touch with Lady Macdonald's music:
In 2008, when I listened Amy's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for first time, I was entirely fascinated of her music and in this moment something magic happend, I just had to smile Smile. In that moment, I didn't found any words to describe my feelings, today I would say "Life in a Beautiful Vibe".

Yours R.E.M.O.

Real.Entertainment.Music.Orgasm.

Last edited by R.E.M.O. on 10/16/2014, 10:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: It's me.... R.E.M.O.   It's me.... R.E.M.O. Empty8/18/2014, 5:59 am

Welcome to Amy's home R.E.M.O. !!!  cheers 

Hope you'll  enjoy to be there and find all about our Lady Amy ! 

Fanch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
MISTER WOO
Young Lover
Young Lover
MISTER WOO

PostSubject: Re: It's me.... R.E.M.O.   It's me.... R.E.M.O. Empty8/20/2014, 12:28 am

hello remo and welcome the forum,

i am mister woo  from uk,

see you round Very Happy  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's me.... R.E.M.O.   It's me.... R.E.M.O. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's me.... R.E.M.O.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy Macdonald Official Forum :: THE FORUM :: Introduce yourself !-