Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from France

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
G

Hello from France Empty
PostSubject: Hello from France   Hello from France Empty9/2/2014, 7:50 pm

Bonjour à tous.

Je suis originaire du Nord de la France, âgé de 24 ans, étudiant en licence de Mathématiques, reprise d'études depuis 2 ans après avoir travaillé dans l'informatique.

J'ai découvert Amy Macdonald en 2007, avec This is the Life, puis rapidement Mr Rock & Roll et tout le reste de son premier album.
En 2008, il a du se passer plus d'un jour sur deux où j'écoutais cet album, généralement le matin, avant de partir en cours.
Depuis, cela n'a pas cessé.
Cette routine est même toujours présente depuis, c'est ce que j'écoute comme musique dans la voiture ou dans le train lorsque je me lève tôt.

Ayant obtenu mon permis en 2011, j'ai pu assisté en 2013 à un concert en février à Bruxelles, puis à une de ses prestations aux "Night of the Proms" à Anvers.

Etant donné une liste de concerts réduites et une nouvelle chanson cette été live, je suppose qu'un 4e album est en préparation pour 2015 et j'ai hâte de la voir à nouveau sur scène.

Et j'aimerais aussi préciser que j'ai su exprimer mes sentiments envers la femme que j'aime grâce à la chanson "A Wish For Something More", ce qui est devenu notre chanson.

Hello everyone.

I'm originally from northern France, 24 years old, undergraduate of Mathematics, return to study for 2 years after working in IT.

I discovered Amy Macdonald in 2007, This is the Life, then quickly Mr Rock & Roll and the rest of her first album.
In 2008, he had to spend more than every other day I was listening to this album, usually in the morning before going underway.
Since then, it has not stopped.
This routine is always the same since this is what I like listening music in the car or on the train when I get up early.

Having obtained my license in 2011, I was able in 2013 to attend a concert in February in Brussels, then in one of its benefits to "Night of the Proms" in Antwerp.

Given a list of small concerts and a new song live this summer, I guess a fourth album is in preparation for 2015 and I can not wait to see her on stage again.

And I would also say that I knew how to express my feelings for the woman I love with the song "A Wish For Something More" which became our song.
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

Hello from France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from France   Hello from France Empty9/2/2014, 8:08 pm

Salut G !!!

Bienvenue dans la maison d"Amy !!! cheers

Hi G !!!

Welcome to Amy's home !!! cheers

I'm french too from Brittany ! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
G
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
G

Hello from France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from France   Hello from France Empty9/2/2014, 8:19 pm

Thanks Wink

I saw you were French and because you created this forum, I did not know if I should introduce myself in French or in Engish, but you translated it anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
R.E.M.O.
Admin
Admin
R.E.M.O.

Hello from France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from France   Hello from France Empty9/2/2014, 10:57 pm

Hey G,

Very welcome to Amy's Forum.
I'm looking forward to enjoy your inputs.

Huggles, Group cuddle
R.E.M.O.

PS: Your 3rd sentence has a very bad translation:

G wrote:
En 2008, il a du se passer plus d'un jour sur deux où j'écoutais cet album, généralement le matin, avant de partir en cours.
     should mean:

In 2008, I've listened every second day this album, generally in the morning in front of the lectures. Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from France   Hello from France Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from France
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy Macdonald Official Forum :: THE FORUM :: Introduce yourself !-
Jump to: