The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchRegisterLog in

Aloha From Hawaii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerry007
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
Gerry007

Aloha From Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Aloha From Hawaii   Aloha From Hawaii Empty2/18/2015, 2:09 am

Hey Gang! I'm the 'New Kid in Town'. First and foremost: Amy is a visionary. Can't get enough.
Nutin' really that 'special 'bout me: Hawaiian born professional surfer. Passion for Music a close second: Heavy U.K
influence prompted me to form Hawaii's own Beatles Tribute Band. Lead guitarist, George my mentor. View: Youtube-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] > 'Nowhere Man'.  Other artists: The Who, Eagles, Stones, Alizee, Marina & the Diamonds

Forum etiquette: Understood. Essential goal: to raise awareness and create a stir within our group, hoping that
Amy will take notice. By producing 'TRADEWINDS' a surfing documentary, (sound track to include 3 Amy hits)
I would be honored if she would

When the film is complete, the next step get it to Vertigo Records and hope there is a slight possibility they will pass
it on to Amy. My take: She may re-gift it to a dumpster, or consider it malware unfit for her laptop, or (best scenario)view the film/  
soundtrack of her songs in pristine point breaks of Biarritz, Rio, San Diego and Hawaii. I'll be sincere: I need forum
members to offer guidance and support. Join me! Wouldn't it be *****cool if she wrote a song FOR us?  Gerry 
Back to top Go down

Aloha From Hawaii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy Macdonald Official Forum :: THE FORUM :: Introduce yourself !-
Jump to: