Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why this forum ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

Why this forum ? Empty
PostSubject: Why this forum ?   Why this forum ? Empty7/31/2012, 5:54 pm

Pourquoi Ce Forum ?

L'idée me trotte dans la tète depuis quelque temps déjà car il n'existe à l'heure actuelle en France,aucun forum digne de ce nom dédié à Amy.

Le déclic à été l'annonce de sa tournée européenne à l'automne 2012. Une seule date en France, à Paris, dans une minuscule salle: Le Trianon (1000 places !)le 27 novembre 2012.

Boycottée par les médias français,je compte sur vous, fans de la première heure et nouveaux,francophones ou non,French or not pour rendre ce forum le plus vivant et attrayant possible de afin de promouvoir comme il se doit cette grande artiste qu'est Amy. ELLE LE MERITE !!!

Aidez-moi !

Why this Forum?

The idea running through my head for some time as there is at present in France, none forum worthy of the name dedicated to Amy.

The breakthrough has been the announcement of her European tour in fall 2012. Only one date in France, in Paris, in a tiny room: The Trianon (1000 seats!) November 27, 2012.

Boycotted by the French media, I count on you, fans of the first hour and new, French or not,to make this forum the more lively and attractive possible to promote as it should, this great artist ! AMY DESERVES IT !!!

Help me!

Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net

Why this forum ?
Page 1 of 1