Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MrFIST89 Russia with you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFIST89
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

MrFIST89 Russia with you Empty
PostSubject: MrFIST89 Russia with you   MrFIST89 Russia with you Empty10/29/2012, 2:49 pm

Hello, friends!
I know many of you Smile, and many of you know me.
I'm glad to see here DjFanch, Clorinda, samwho3, Ezio. And I hope I find here more friends - Amy's fans.
I'm from Russia, now I live in nothern siberia. I'm 23 years old.
I didn't know French, but now will be occasion to learn it Smile

Thanks for this forum and inviting, glad to speak with everyone.

P.S. DjFanch, where is Bernard (bgbelgorock) ? He is present on forum?

Thanks, Greetings from Russia
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: MrFIST89 Russia with you   MrFIST89 Russia with you Empty10/29/2012, 6:55 pm

Hello Mr !!! cheers

I am very glad you joined us here ! I don't know what you became after all this time ! The idea came from but creating this forum,seeing that the huge talent of our dear Amy was not always recognized as she deserves !
so I also invited all those who love Amy, with whom I corresponded on youtube. Far with Neil (Cormish), you are the only ones joining us. I have no news of Bernard or other unfortunately.
I hope you like it this forum, because I put it all my heart ! Don't hesitate to participate actively in the life of this forum, and take as much pleasure as I have to administer it !
Welcome !

François

Je suis très content que tu nous rejoigne ici ! Je ne savais pas ce que tu devenais depuis tout ce temps ! L'idée mais venue de créer ce forum,.en voyant que l'immense talent de notre chère Amy n'était toujours reconnu comme elle le mérite !
j'ai donc également invité toutes les personnes qui aiment Amy, avec qui je correspondais sur youtube. Jusqu'à présent avec Neil (Cormish), vous êtes les seuls à nous avoir rejoints. Je n'ai plus aucune nouvelle de Bernard, ni des autres malheureusement.
J'espère que ce forum te plais, car j'y met tout mon coeur ! N'hésite pas à participer activement à la vie de ce forum, et à prendre autant de plaisir que j'en ai à l'administrer !
Bienvenue !

François
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
M.M
Admin
Admin
M.M

PostSubject: Re: MrFIST89 Russia with you   MrFIST89 Russia with you Empty11/1/2012, 5:02 pm

cheers Bienvenue Welcome !!!

Mais dis-donc comment vous connaissez-vous!?

How did you meet François?!
Back to top Go down
MrFIST89
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Re: MrFIST89 Russia with you   MrFIST89 Russia with you Empty11/2/2012, 4:38 pm

M.M wrote:
cheers Bienvenue Welcome !!!

Mais dis-donc comment vous connaissez-vous!?

How did you meet François?!

Hello, М.М!
Nice to meet you!

It's difficult not to get acquainted with François Smile if Amy's creativity interesting for you and if you sometimes be on Youtube Smile
François is good men, he have so much downloaded videos. Really good and noble work for us - Amy's fans.
Back to top Go down
fandekatie
Admin
Admin
fandekatie

PostSubject: Re: MrFIST89 Russia with you   MrFIST89 Russia with you Empty11/11/2012, 11:22 am

Welcome MrFIST89 and greetings from Switzerland Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrFIST89 Russia with you   MrFIST89 Russia with you Empty

Back to top Go down

MrFIST89 Russia with you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy Macdonald Official Forum :: THE FORUM :: Introduce yourself !-
Jump to: