Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonjour tout le monde

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guillaume
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today
Guillaume

Bonjour tout le monde Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour tout le monde   Bonjour tout le monde Empty1/24/2013, 4:25 pm

Je m'appelle Guillaume, j'habite à Liège et je suis comptable.

Je suis fan d'Amy Macdonald depuis environs 2 ans lorsque je suis tombé chanceusement sur son interprétation d'Hallelujah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ensuite j'ai écouté ses albums et je n'ai plus décroché j'écoute tous les jours.

Ce forum est une idée géniale je vous en remercie.

A bientôt.

My name is William, I live in Liege and I'm an accountant.

I'm a fan of Amy Macdonald since about 2 years when I fell by luck on its interpretation of Hallelujah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then I listened to his albums and I no longer I picked up listening every day.

This forum is a great idea thank you.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
M.M
Admin
Admin
M.M

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde   Bonjour tout le monde Empty1/24/2013, 6:03 pm

Bienvenue Guillaume!

On est tous ici comme tu le devines fans d'Amy Macdonald! L'idée de création de ce forum vient de notre symphatique François (DJFanch29) qui est également celui qui a mis en ligne ta vidéo préférée!!

On espère que tu trouveras ici ton bonheur! C'est le but je crois... Comme on le dit souvent Amy est une artiste formidable encore trop méconnue en France! C'est pour ça que la création d'un forum pour en faire la promotion était nécessaire!

Tu veras vite que la bonne ambiance et le partage sont de rigeur! Very Happy

Bienvenue encore à toi! cheers

(n'hésites pas si tu le souhaites à t'investir dans ce forum en postant du contenu que tu aimes ou que tu souhaites faire partager! C'est comme ça que le forum grandira!!)

Welcome William!

We are all here as you can guess fans of Amy Macdonald! The idea of ​​creation of this forum comes from our freindly François (DJFanch29) which is also the one who posted your favorite video!

We hope you find your happiness here! This is the goal I think ... As is often said Amy is an artist too great unknown in France! This is why the creation of a forum to promote needed!

You will see quickly that the good atmosphere and sharing are required! : D

Welcome again to you! : cheers:

(do not hesitate if you wish to invest yourself in this forum by posting content that you like or that you want to share! This is how the forum will grow!)
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde   Bonjour tout le monde Empty1/24/2013, 6:47 pm

Hello Guillaume !

Bienvenue dans la maison d'Amy ! cheers

Très heureux qu'un nouveau fan d'Amy nous rejoigne. Effectivement je suis à l'origine de cette aventure mais Maël est là aussi avec moi depuis le départ et me donne un bon coup de main. Le forum grandit tout doucement et grâce à toi et quelques autres membre motivés je suis sûr qu'il va grandir encore et que cela va contribuer à une plus grande exposition médiatique pour notre chère Amy.
Tout est parti de mon inscription sur le forum français de Katie Melua mon autre artiste préférée. Car j'ai bien-sûr créé un sujet sur Amy et voyant que j'alimentais celui-ci très régulièrement, ils m'encouragent alors a créer un forum dédié à notre petite écossaise.
Et voilà je me suis lancé ! Ce forum, francophone au départ, inspiré donc de celui de Katie pour la mise en forme est devenu rapidement international et c'est tant mieux. Tu as d'ailleurs pu t'en rendre compte nous essayons ici de poster en français et en anglais pour une plus grande convivialité !
Quelques personnes avec qui je correspond depuis un bon moment sue Youtube grâce à ma chaine (Où tu trouvera tout Amy ou presque dont ce fameux "Hallelujah" !) nous ont également rejoints ainsi que quelques membres du forum de Katie à qui j'ai refilé le virus ! Une super équipe avec qui je vis de sacrées aventures depuis quelque temps ! Grâce à tout çà je part le 18 février à Zurich pour voir Amy...3 soirs de rang !!! Very Happy Une aventure que je vous ferai partager ici bien entendu ! Mais je pense que toi aussi tu as déjà tes billet pour Bruxelles !

Donc à très bientôt !

Et bien-sûr n'hésites pas à participer activement à la vie de notre forum ! Et n'hésites pas non plus nous faire part de tes idées ou si tu rencontre des problèmes pour poster photos, vidéos etc..

Encore bienvenue à toi et bonne visite !!!

François

Hello Guillaume !

Welcome to the Amy's home ! : cheers:

Very happy a new fan of Amy join us. I'm actually at the root of this adventure but is also Maël with me from the start and gives me a good hand. Forum grows slowly and thanks to you and some other members motivated I am sure it will grow again and that it will contribute to greater media exposure for our dear Amy.
It all started with my registration on the forum French Katie Melua my other favorite artist. Because I have created a of course of about Amy and seeing that I was updating it very regularly, so they encourage me to create a forum dedicated to our little Scottish.
And here I started! This forum, speaking at the start, so inspired that of Katie formatting quickly became international, and so much more. You could also realizing it we try to post here in French and English for easy use!
Some people with whom I correspond for a while sweating through my Youtube channel (Where you find all this that Amy almost famous "Hallelujah!") Have also joined and some forum members Katie whom I foisted the virus! A great team with whom I saw sacred adventures for some time! With all that stuff I share on 18 February in Zurich to see Amy ... 3 nights rank! : D An adventure that I will share here, of course! But I think you too have your ticket to Brussels!

So see you soon!

And of course do not hesitate to participate actively in our forum! And do not hesitate to give us your ideas or if you have problems to post photos, videos etc. ..

Again welcome to you and enjoy your visit!

François
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde   Bonjour tout le monde Empty9/10/2013, 11:38 pm

Joyeux anniversaire !!! cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MISTER WOO
Young Lover
Young Lover
MISTER WOO

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde   Bonjour tout le monde Empty9/14/2013, 1:34 pm

hello there and warm welcome to our forum:D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R.E.M.O.
Admin
Admin
R.E.M.O.

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Guillaume!!!   Bonjour tout le monde Empty9/11/2014, 3:20 pm

Congrats to your 25th birthday. All the best for the next year.

Cheers,
R.E.M.O.
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde   Bonjour tout le monde Empty9/11/2014, 5:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MISTER WOO
Young Lover
Young Lover
MISTER WOO

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde   Bonjour tout le monde Empty9/15/2014, 1:32 am

Bonjour William and welcome to the forum,have fun here.

Dave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour tout le monde   Bonjour tout le monde Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonjour tout le monde
Page 1 of 1