Amy Macdonald Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonjour d'Alsace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tiny alien
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

Bonjour d'Alsace Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour d'Alsace   Bonjour d'Alsace Empty9/17/2014, 2:06 pm

uhu! Bonjour à tous,

Ça fait un moment que je voulais m'inscrire ici, mais j'ai manqué de temps... Erreur réparée aujourd'hui !

Je suis Étienne et j'habite en France, à proximité des frontières suisse et allemande (pratique pour les concerts). Je connais Fanch grâce au forum francophone de Katie Melua, une autre artiste que nous apprécions tous les deux. Mon pseudo alien y fait référence...

Nous avons pu nous rencontrer lors du concert d'Amy à Schaffhausen le 08/08/2014, et ce fut un grand moment pour moi  bounce : j'ai pu à la fois assister à mon premier concert d'Amy (ce ne sera pas le dernier) et faire la connaissance de son plus ardent promoteur qui est vraiment quelqu'un de bien (Non, Fanch, ne proteste pas !)

Donc en résumé, j'aime la musique, je pense avoir des goûts assez éclectiques. Il n'y a que le rap que j'ai du mal à écouter...
Mes artistes préférés sont Michel Berger et Véronique Sanson pour les français, Brandi Carlile, Paul McCartney et les Beatles, Paul Simon, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Billy Joel, J.J.Cale, Kate Bush, etc. pour les autres (je fais court mais il y en a plein d'autres) et surtout Suzanne Vega, Tanita Tikaram et Enya <3 <3 <3.
Et bien sûr, Amy et Katie !

Longue vie à ce forum, félicitations à son fondateur et amitiés à tous ses membres  Smile

(ps. Should a translation to English be needed, thanks to let me know, I'll try...)

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I wanted to get up here, but I ran out of time ... Error repaired today!

I'm Étienne and I live in France, near the Swiss and German borders (useful for concerts). I know Fanch through French forum Katie Melua, another artist that we all enjoy both. My username alien refers to it ... alien

We got to meet us at the concert in Schaffhausen Amy the 08/08/2014, and it was a great moment for me  bounce I could both attend my first concert Amy (this will not the last one) and get to know her more ardent promoter that is really a good person (no, Fanch don't protest!)

So in summary, I love music, I think I have fairly eclectic tastes. It's only rap I listen hard to ...
My favorite artists are Michel Berger and Veronique Sanson for French, Brandi Carlile, Paul McCartney and the Beatles, Paul Simon, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Billy Joel, JJCale, Kate Bush, etc. for others (I'm short, but there are many others) and especially Suzanne Vega, Tanita Tikaram and Enya <3 <3 <3.
And of course, Amy and Katie!

Long life to this forum, congratulations to its founder and friendships to all members Smile

Last edited by DJFanch29 on 9/17/2014, 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Back to top Go down
Vhazza
Admin
Admin

Bonjour d'Alsace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour d'Alsace   Bonjour d'Alsace Empty9/17/2014, 3:13 pm

Bonjour Tiny Alien 

Bienvenue sur les forums. Toutes mes excuses si cela ne se traduit pas bien (je peux lire le français, mais pas écrire Razz ) J'espère que vous allez vous amuser ici et vous impliquer dans les conversations. 

S'il ya quelque chose que nous pouvons vous aider, s'il vous plaît n'hésitez pas à demander! 

Cordialement 
Vhari x

================

Hello Tiny Alien

Welcome to the forums. Apologies if this doesn't translate well (I can read French, just not write it Wink) Hope that you'll enjoy yourself here and get involved in the conversations.

If there is anything that we can help with, please do not hesitate to ask!

Regards
Vhari x
Back to top Go down
https://byvhari.etsy.com
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin
DJFanch29

Bonjour d'Alsace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour d'Alsace   Bonjour d'Alsace Empty9/17/2014, 6:04 pm

Salut Étienne ! alien

Très heureux de te retrouver enfin ici dans la maison d'Amy après ce superbe concert à Schaffhausen et de t'avoir enfin rencontré alors que nous nous étions manqués durant la tournée de Katie. cheers
 Ce forum en effet, a demandé beaucoup de travail et de temps mais c'est passionnant.
 Nous avons cette passion de la musique et beaucoup de goûts communs !
 J'espère que tu aura un peu de temps pour parcourir et participer les différents sujets de notre forum qui ne demande qu'à vivre et nous nous battons pour çà, et continuer à promouvoir notre Amy qui le mérite !

A très bientôt j'espère ici , chez Katie ou j'espère quelquepart dans une salle de concerts ! Very Happy

Fanch

Hi Étienne ! alien

Very happy to see you finally here in the house of Amy after this superb concert in Schaffhausen and have finally met you while we had missed during the tour Katie. cheers
  This forum indeed took a lot of work and time but it's exciting.
  We have this passion for music and a lot of common tastes !
  I hope you will take a little time to browse and involve different subjects in our forum just waiting to live and we are fighting for it, and continue to promote our Amy who deserves it !

I hope you soon here at Katie's home  or I hope somewhere in a concert hall ! Very Happy

Fanch
Back to top Go down
http://amymacdonald-forum.net
R.E.M.O.
Admin
Admin
R.E.M.O.

Bonjour d'Alsace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour d'Alsace   Bonjour d'Alsace Empty9/17/2014, 8:59 pm

Hi Étienne,

Lovely welcome to the forum from Switzerland. As you've mentioned you had a very good last time in Switzerland.
Hopefully you understand english because I'm very bad in french (had always something better to do in french lessons Wink ).
welcome

Cheers,
R.E.M.O.
Back to top Go down
MISTER WOO
Young Lover
Young Lover
MISTER WOO

Bonjour d'Alsace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour d'Alsace   Bonjour d'Alsace Empty9/18/2014, 12:35 pm

Hello Tiny  Alien and welcome to the forum!

this is a friendly site,just a bit quiet here these  days.

Been a fan of amy  since 2007  when i saw her at a festival

see you round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonjour d'Alsace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour d'Alsace   Bonjour d'Alsace Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonjour d'Alsace
Page 1 of 1